Wednesday 18 September 2013

~ 10 SEPTEMBER 2013 ~

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


Actually, I create myblog because of individual assignment for subject Strategic Management. This subject was conducted by Miss Ummi Salwa for lecture while Madam Nurulhuda was conducted for my tutor class. Before I entered the first class of this subject, I was wondering how to learn this subject. As I know, strategic means planning and how to expand the business. heee ~

For the first class, Miss Ummi asked all of us to build a highest and stable tower using a newspaper by group. I was disappointed because my group cannot build a highest and stable tower. sobsobsob ~ But, I'm enjoyed to do this activity because my group have a lot of opinions and and all of us make work. :) 


                                 
                                             the highest and stable tower

At the end, I got a lesson from this subject. First, before we start any activity we must have planning and followed step by step. Second, when performing a task in group we must decide who want to be a leader. With the leader, can make an activity will run smoothly.

I feel grateful that no strict lecture on this subject and I felt spirit to learn this subject. I will do my best !! ^_^ But, when I entered the lecture class, I felt scared when Miss Ummi walked around and asked something to me. That way is good but I scared I cannot answered her question. huhu...



                                             example reference book of Strategic Management

No comments:

Post a Comment